Official Website of Brandon Marshall #54
Denver Broncos Middle Linebacker
In the Community
Brandon has worked tirelessly in the community to envoke social change and various children related causes and mentoring including work through his foundation the Williams-Marshall Cares Leadership Program.
- 2017 Alumni of Color Courage Award from Harvard
2017 Leadership and Legacy Chairman’s Award
At a Glance
- A seventh-year linebacker who played 63 career regular-season games (56 starts) and seven playoff contests (4 starts) during his first five NFL seasons with Jacksonville (2012) and Denver (2013-17).
- Opened all 16 games played for Denver in 2017, registering 106 tackles (75 solo), one forced fumble and four passes defensed.
- Finished second on the Broncos with 101 tackles (76 solo) in 2015 in addition to tallying 1.5 sacks (10.5 yds.), one interception, four passes defensed and two forced fumbles.
- Voted by his teammates as the co-recipient of the 2015 Ed Block Courage Award after coming back from a foot injury to post his second consecutive 100-plus tackle season.
Brandon Marshall in the News
Beneath some of the grape vines that has made Sonoma County in California perhaps the most famous wine region in America, Todd Davis celebrated his marriage with family, close friends and teammates, and at least one person who might be considered all three... View...read more
The New England Patriots added some beef to their defense Thursday, signing free agent defensive lineman Terrance “Pot Roast” Knighton to a one-year contract. The one-year deal is worth $4.5 million, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. That’s richer than the one-year,...read more
BOCA RATON, Fla — Free-agent Danny Trevathan's exit to Chicago was predictable and inevitable. The Broncos liked the inside linebacker, but didn't view him as a three-down player going forward. That is not the case with linebacker Brandon Marshall. Denver placed a...read more