ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- 'That wasn't Garett at all': Fangio offers insight into Bolles' holding call in #SFvsDEN
- Broncos sign TE/FB Orson Charles, claim OLB Dadi Nicolas, OL Tyler Jones
- QB Drew Lock to miss 'a little bit of time' with right thumb sprain
- Broncos place Horace Richardson, Bug Howard on injured reserve
- Broncos, Briefly: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019
- Broncos, Briefly: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019