ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- Kelly Kleine named Broncos' Executive Director of Football Operations/Special Advisor to the General Manager
- Mile High Morning: Remembering Floyd Little's momentous rookie contract signing, 54 years later
- Ask Aric: Predicting how the Broncos will start the 2021 season
- Sacco Sez: The schedule is what you make of it
- 'I want to be known as … a technician': LB Baron Browning looks to fine-tune craft to complement athletic ability
- After a year away from football, Quinn Meinerz thrilled to begin his Broncos career on the field