ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- Sacco Sez: My memories of years working with Mike Shanahan
- 2020 vision: Looking ahead to Denver's Week 17 matchup vs. the Las Vegas Raiders
- Report: Justin Simmons set to sign franchise tender
- Mile High Morning: Madden NFL 21 ratings revealed for Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler
- Dalton Risner ready to return to football, 'have a heck of a year'
- Broncos Legends: A look back through Ring of Famer Randy Gradishar's Broncos career