ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- 2021 free agent preview: Denver's options at quarterback
- The Making of The Magician: How Marlin Briscoe left Denver and his legacy in the NFL
- Mile High Morning: Kendall Hinton reflects on unbelievable opportunity as Denver's QB
- The Making of The Magician: Marlin Briscoe moves into the spotlight
- Broncos release DL Jurrell Casey
- Mile High Morning: Could the Broncos trade down in the 2021 NFL Draft?