ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- John Elway explains his goal for the Broncos over their final five games
- Broncos place DL Darius Kilgo on Practice Squad Reserve/COVID-19 list
- Injury Report: Phillip Lindsay, Malik Reed among players to return to practice
- Broncos face difficult task of stopping Patrick Mahomes as they aim to snap skid to Chiefs
- Connected by unique circumstances, fellow 'instant quarterback' Tom Matte pens a letter to Kendall Hinton
- Broncos Legends: A look back through Brock Osweiler's Broncos career