ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- Broncos Injury Report: Case Keenum returns to practice
- Broncos, Briefly: Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018
- Way Back When: Manning's magical seven-touchdown night against the Ravens
- 'Pack your defense': Broncos prep for first road game of the season
- Through My Eyes: Tim Patrick's first catch is one he — and Broncos fans — will never forget
- Broncos Injury Report: Case Keenum, Adam Jones, Jared Veldheer, Brandon Marshall miss practice