ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- Mason's Mailbag: O-line's improvement a positive development this season
- Sacco Sez: Broncos share unique quarterback history with Colts
- Broncos sign guard J.J. Dielman off Bengals practice squad
- The Squeeze: Von Miller named AFC defensive starter for 2018 Pro Bowl
- Cheerleader spotlight: DBC Kimberly
- An NFL fan's guide to key draft prospects to watch in the bowl games