ENGLEWOOD, Co. — I remember distinctly the first and only time I outsmarted Peyton Manning. It was during a practice in 2013, my second season in the NFL. I had come to Denver from Jacksonville hoping to make an impact on special teams, but I found myself obsessed with performing well on the “show”—the scout team defense. I wanted to understand our quarterback’s pre-snap checks that were baffling the NFL that year. I wanted to beat Manning in my own small way….
- With special teams tackle, Alexander Johnson shows off natural physical ability
- Demaryius Thomas exchanges autographed jersey for challenge coins — 'the best things today' — from military airman
- Under the Headset: Sean Kugler
- Shane Ray misses practice with personal matter, will return Wednesday
- Taste of the Broncos Q&A with chefs Troy Guard and Lon Symensma
- Broncos, Briefly: Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018